MSI opens doors for higher education from primary to senior secondary level for the children with Intellectual and Developmental Disability, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Disabilities..
even school dropouts, either socially marginalized or belonging to an economically weaker section of the society.
The children with disabilities need reasonable accadmic accommodation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016. MSI supports alternative arrangement of schooling.
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To identify the student's potential
- To identify their current knowledge, skills and attitude
- To plan the transition and its activities based on the resource activity.
- To provide them with education according to their needs
- To improve the adaptability of learners for enjoying the mainstream society.
- Empowers them to join Higher education courses.